Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving Day!



Hooray! Moving day is finally here! My husband and I moved everything into our new house this weekend so the weeks of packing and now unpacking are behind us. 

Do you know what that means????? 

More awesome recipes coming to you this week! I can't wait to show you all pictures of our new house and especially my new kitchen! I'm talking about a range with a grill, and griddle! Im talking about a range with double ovens! Ahh.... pure bliss. 

Give me a chance to actually go grocery shopping for the first time in two weeks and I will come at you with some awesome recipes. 

Thank you so much for your patience! Some times, life gets in the way of blogging. :/

Any good new home tips you have? Send them my way! I need it!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see/ drool over the new cooking space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!!! It is quite amazing. Can't wait to share!

      Delete