I love snacks that are super easy to make and are healthy too! I can safely say I can put down a whole bag of potato chips in one sitting if I put my mind to it. It would make me feel a whole lot better if they were baked. And I knew the ingredients in them.And they didn't cost $4 a bag. Done. These chips are all these things! And did I mention these can be cut in seconds if you use a mandolin? $10 well invested folks. It is nearly impossible to cut each potato slice evenly and a mandolin does the trick!
Baked potato chips are probably the easiest snack you can make. I have even seen people make them in the microwave. Doesn't get much easier than that. If you use sweet potatoes you will have to cook them longer than white potatoes because sweet potatoes have a much higher white potatoes. These are a perfect snack to serve at parties because you can change them to whatever tastes your guests have. You can do a sweet and salty combo like brown sugar and salt, or even a spicy mix.Whatever you decide they will be delicious!
Sweet & Salty Sweet Potato Chips
2 sweet potatoes sliced in 1/2 inch thick slices
1 tablespoons of salt
1/2 tablespoon of honey
1. Preheat Oven to 450F. Slice sweet potatoes with mandolin
2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray flipping half way through.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
4. When potatoes are out of the oven toss in a bowl with honey and salt.
5. Transfer to a bowl and serve!