My mantra for eating is to try to eat healthy most of the time and when you have a hankering for pure crap you know you shouldn't eat, go for it! Part of what helps me do this is finding healthy ways to make the fattening foods I love. It actually is alot easier than you may think.
1 lb of lean ground turkey
1/4 cup chopped yellow onions
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1 egg, beaten
- Chop onion and garlic finely and add to a medium sized bowl.
- Add lean ground chicken or turkey and mix to incorporate, but do not overmix.
- Add egg and breadcrumbs and blue cheese crumbles.
- Roll into small balls ( should make 12) and put in a 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 400F for 15-17 minutes.
- Toss with buffalo sauce until coated and top with blue cheese crumbles and dip in blue cheese.