Monday, January 6, 2014

Stenciling Through the Snow

Hello everyone! Here is something you don't see everyday. Me not talking about food. I gaze longingly at DIY projects on Pinterest, yet never do any because I know I do not have a DIY bone in my body. I will usually start a project and ten minutes in get annoyed it doesn't look like it should and give up. But that all changes now!

My husband and I moved into our first house in July and I have been spending every waking moment making it perfect! That has not been easy. So we are about six months in and most of the house is complete. The only thing I was unhappy with was our bedroom. Don't get me wrong, it was not ugly, just not perfect. When we moved in I was hell bent on making our bedroom amazing. All my life I have never had a bedroom I have loved. So over my Christmas break from work I was on a mission.

I found Cutting Edge Stencils on Pinterest and am I happy I found them. I purchased the Zamira stencil for about $40 and a gallon of paint for $30. Two hours later my husband and I created quite an amazing accent wall! 


My Hubby Stenciling



And now for the finished product! I can't believe how amazing it came out! They have a ton of great patterns and DIY tips. I am now trying to find other places for me to stencil because I may be obsessed. Next is a new comforter and I will be done. Whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment