Thursday, November 13, 2014

Vacation's Over! I'm back!


Ladies  & Gents! I am back. I am so sorry for leaving you all hanging waiting patiently for some yummy recipes and banter for the last month. I just needed a break BUT… Don’t worry. I have still been cooking every night! What you missed…

We adopted a dog! Named after food of course: Peanut! Now sister to Meatball the pug.


I went to San Francisco!


Celebrated my 3 year blogaversary!!


I've been insanely drained from work ( womp womp)


But I am ready to start up again. Here are some teasers on what I have been working on:

  • Blue Cheese & Bacon Kale
  • Easy Peasy Baked Cod
  • Crispy Oven Roasted Chicken with Herbed Butter
  • Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon

AND MUCH MUCH MORE! Thanks for sticking with me and giving me a month vacation. Love you guys!


1 comment: